The Open Window welcomes all international students to its culturally diverse environment.
In addition to the general application instructions, please submit the following if you are not a citizen of the Republic of South Africa:
- Certification and qualification endorsement of all your qualifications (for qualifications obtained outside South Africa). Contact the Centre for the Evaluation of Education Qualifications (CEEQ) through the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) at 012-431-507, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit saqa.org.za for further information.
- A valid study permit or proof of permanent residency.
- A study permit is normally issued for a period of no more than twelve months, and therefore it must be renewed after the expiry date. A study permit is only valid for the course of study for which the original approval was intended. Should the student change his / her course of study, he / she must notify the Department of Home Affairs of this change.
- Transcripts of academic records completed at any other educational institution (if any).
- Certified copies of previously obtained certificates, diplomas or degrees (if any).
- A certified copy of your birth certificate or ID document. (Marriage or divorce decree for different surnames).
- A condensed Curriculum Vitae.
All academic applications for admission are subject to a selection process. See Admission Requirements.
Please do not email your portfolio or any of the other documents.
Your original work is required.
Please mail the application and all related documents to:
The Student Registrar
The Open Window
PO Box 68371
South Africa 0169